Saturday, May 4, 2013

Freedom

Positive Discovery of the Self.  To promote the simultaneous experience.  "I just fucked you up."  How does that happen?  Why do we fuck each other up.  Even with the best intentions.

We play on our past experiences and everything repeats itself.  How do we stop.  Break these emotional chains.  Real Blood.  Real Emotions.  "No ego involved.  The body is your medium.  A vessel."  Everyone is experiencing from their own perspective.

Today was my Grandfather's 88th Birthday.  I remember him saying Bye Magnolia, this other time we said goodbye.  I never knew when the last time would be.  It never actually was. 

Red Velvet Cake is really delicious.  I have no idea what it is made of. 

Wow life is the most confusing thing.  Ever.

I cannot feel bad about anything.  I have to keep going.  Love the way I know how.  Lets love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment